Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHERS DAY

My heart is full and overflowing with joy! Mothers Day was a fantastic time filled with love. It started with Jonathan & Callie and David & Nickie coming to pick me up for Church. I felt so happy sitting in the middle of these two wonderful couples. Then we picked up our food and dogs and went to Christie's, to meet Derrick (Nickie's brother who biked most of the way from Chicago)and grill. The fare was delicious: chicken and beef kabobs, grilled veggies, jello, potato salad, rice/chicken casserole with strawberry shortcake for dessert.

After eating, we went back to my house where the men put the picnic table together, we played with the dogs - er dog (Abbie watches!) and Callie did some yard work and planning for their garden which their going to plant here this coming weekend. So come back folks for some more pics.

Callie and Jonathan gave me a picnic table, Nickie and David two gorgeous geraniums and Christie some plush white towels and Botanic nature soap.


I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34: 1 & 3









2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! I LOVE this new background! Looks great!

Brenda said...

You have done a good job, mama! You have great kids! I am glad for the way that they honored you.