Thursday, November 17, 2005

GET JESUS: Receiving God's Awesome Gift

Being "born again" is how a Natural Man becomes a Son of God. Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God."

Here's what a person must do to become a true child of God in a right relatioonship with Him. the A B C's

A. Admit that you are a sinner, in need of a Savior.
B. Believe that Jesus came and died for your sins, and that He rose from the dead.
C. Confess your sinfulness, asking Jesus to forgive you, and to come into your heart and life (Thus establishing a relationship instead of obeying rules.)

If you've done the above, pray something like this from the sincerity of your own heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I believe you died for my sins and that you rose from the dead because You are the Son of God. Right now, I want to turn from my sins and receive your forgiveness. I invite you into my heart as both Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus. In your Name I pray, Amen."

No comments: